My Speculations for Season 11[edit | edit source]
About me (Very original title, I know)[edit | edit source]
My name's Thomas. I occasionally edit on certain Wiki sites if I have the time. I joined this Wiki almost a year ago during Season 10 and it was enjoyable to finish watching the latest RvB episode and then come over to this site and read up on people's thoughts about the episode and possibly help to edit the page for the episode. It also gives you a better way (in my opinion) to interact with other fans of the show than the RT site, and also gives you the opportunity to contribute to an ever-growing database of Red vs. Blue information for other fans to browse through. People who have never heard of RvB might stumble across the Wiki, and the information that you have added could help to get them interested in the show, which is a good feeling. If I ever have time to waste on the Internet then I usually spend it on here, because it's one of the more productive ways to waste time. Anyway, as you might have just realised I tend to go on a lot more than necessary to make a point.
If anyone would like to visit my Youtube channel that would be appreciated. I hope to get my capture card up and running in the near future and will hopefully be able to produce some achievement guides or something like that. Until then, I plan to put together some RvB related videos, of which I've uploaded several so far. If you decide to give them a watch then be sure to tell me what you think.
I have created a Twitter account specifically for my Youtube channel so if you have any requests etc. then please follow me at https://twitter.com/MeetTheCynic
My Xbox Gamertag is MeetTheCynic. I enjoy playing TF2, Halo and the occasional Call of Duty online, but I also enjoy co-op in games like Saints Row 3 and Fable 3. I also play various other games so if you want to play just send me a message.
Favourite Characters[edit | edit source]
8. The Meta
Favourite Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Simmons! I need your ovaries!"
- "Wash, do you see the floating eyeball now? Is he here with us? I'd like to talk to the laser eye for a minute, Wash."
- "You don't need to treat me like that. I'm not crazy, okay? I'm totally and completely sane. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go blow up this dead body."
- "Yeah, well, they say girls can't ejaculate either. But guess what!"
- "No matter how bad things seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things fucking are, and you better get used to it, Nancy. Quit your bitching."
- "I think "BLARG" means... me. Or... apples... GUYS! Apples must be the name of his cat! ...QUICK, quick! Is Apples stuck in a tree? ...I will call the Fire Department!"
- "People learn English all the time; it aren't that hard."
- "We have to give him a chance to see the errors of his Blue ways! To lay down his arms and meet his fellow men at the table of peace, where we can work together towards a better world. A world that’s better, because there’s poisonous food at that table, and stab him in the eye with a fork."
- "There is no eleven, YOU FUCKING WHORE!"
- "Church... if I die, I want you to have my orange juice."
- "Boy, he sounds tense. Maybe you should give him a backrub. That wouldn't be weird, right? One Freelancer giving another a backrub?"
- "Leadership isn't about firing bullets and stabbing people, Church. Leadership is about being able to tell others to fire bullets and stab people."
- "You're right, Lopez. Pencils are great!"
- "What, are we on a date? Get in the back."
- "Stop lecturing me, or I will shoot you, and feed you to the Meta."
- " I am somewhat concerned they are going to make another Indiana Jones movie."
- "What's to understand about swish, swish, stab? It's a fucking sword dude. Not a fighter jet."
- "I mean if I was killed by an alien, or a mobster, or you know, like some sort of sorority blow job massacre, that I can handle."
- "Your face is immature."
- "Yeah? Well, what about me, blue guy? Am I supposed to be different too, you know, someone less nerdy and not lonely every second of the day? "