|First Appearance:||Long Time No See|
- "Motion sensor says there's movement in the room but, there's nothin' here."
- "Ah, that's probably an, you know, bad indicator or somethin'. Or maybe it's that super soldier right behind you who's about to knock you out."
- —Epsilon impersonating HQ
- "Hehe, yeah. ...What?"
- —Sam before being knocked out in Long Time No See
Sam is a mercenary who first appears in Long Time No See, overlooking the security footage at an abandoned facility.
Role in PlotEdit
Inside an abandoned F.A.C. mining facility, Sam overlooks security and suddenly notices the motion detector activating. As he looks around the room for enemies he does not see anyone. Suddenly, a mercenary from HQ named Harv radios Sam to talk. However, it is soon revealed that the caller was really Epsilon making a distraction so that Carolina could knock out Sam.
- Sam's armor consists of an Enforcer helmet, Prefect shoulders, Stalker torso, Ricochet forearms, and a Frost visor.
|Most Known: Malcolm Hargrove · Leader · C.T. · Demo Man · Sharkface · Girlie ·|
Sleeveless Soldier · Locus · Felix · Aiden Price
|Insurrectionist: Resistance Sniper · Chain Guy and Chain Girl · Rhee Sebiel ·|
Scully · Murphy · Coffee Man · Space Station Guard
|Space Pirates: Jackson · Sam · Zachary Miller · Ross · Mercenary Scientist ·|
Terrified Mercenary · Curious Pirate · Insane Space Pirate
|Other Members: Sherry · Darryl · Terrill|