The eleventh season of the action-comedy series Red vs. Blue. For more than a decade, the hapless, helpless and occasionally hopeless anti-heroes of the Halo universe -- the Reds and Blues -- have fumbled their way from one adventure to another. They have survived aliens, Freelancers, evil artificial intelligence programs, and secret government conspiracies. But now that they have been shipwrecked in a mysterious canyon, they will have to work together to survive the greatest foe of all...themselves.
- Tucker (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Simmons (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Caboose (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Grif (Teaser; 19 episodes)
- Felix (7 episodes)
- Kimball (1 episode)
- Rebel Medic (1 episode)
- Lopez 2.0 (10 episodes)
- Locus (9 episodes)
- Doc (8 episodes)
- Cyclops (4 episodes)
- Dropship Pilot (1 episode)
- Carolina (1 episode)
- Spaceship Operator (1 episode; flashback)
- Andy (1 episode; voice only)
- Jerry (Teaser)
- Dennis (Teaser)
|#||Episode Title||Running Time||Description|
|0.||Teaser Trailer||2:00||Two hapless space marines argue over what to do when they realize they have an astronomically huge problem on their hands.|
|1.||One-Zero-One||4:38||After a ship crash landing, the Blues and Reds get accommodated in at their new home.|
|2.||Get Your Tucks in a Row||3:43||The Reds discuss a predicament they face about their base, while Wash and Caboose leave for Blue base to confront Tucker.|
|3.||Barriers to Entry||4:52||While Wash comforts a somber Caboose, Sarge lays down a few guidelines with respect to his personal space.|
|4.||Heavy Mettle||5:36||Caboose stumbles upon something mysterious.|
|5.||A Real Fixer Upper||5:29||While Sarge mobilizes the Red Team's recent addition, Tucker and Washington begin to work on the communications tower.|
|6.||S.O.S.||8:38||The Reds and Blues work together to repair the communications tower and Caboose gets a new pet.|
|7.||Can I Keep It?||7:11||The Blues meet Freckles, while Grif and Simmons are ordered to surveil the Blue Team.|
|8.||The Grass is Greener. The Blues are Bluer.||4:44||Simmons and Grif conduct their investigation on the Blue team.|
|9.||A House Divided, Then Multiplied||5:31||Sarge gets alarmed over Simmons leaving, while Washington and Tucker quarrel.|
|10.||Long Live the King||6:10||The balance between the Red and Blue teams gets tilted.|
|11.||Worst Laid Plans||8:31||While Caboose gets acclimated with his new role, the Reds reveal a plan to dispose of Freckles.|
|12.||Finders Keepers||7:41||Doc, Sarge, and Grif unearth some interesting things inside the ship.|
|13.||+1 Follower||6:56||Simmons introduces social media to the canyon.|
|14.||Reconciliation||7:08||Wash and Tucker debate about leadership.|
|15.||Neighborhood Watch||9:52||Caboose gets a present, while the construction of the Mantis is completed.|
|16.||FAQ||6:06||Felix tells the Reds and Blues about where they landed and why it was so important for him to find them.|
|17.||Ready…Aim…||7:57||The Blues and Reds prepare to fortify their defenses.|
|18.||Fire||8:55||The Blues and Reds fight Locus and the Federal Army.|
|19.||Lost But Not Forgotten||8:54||Tucker, Caboose, Grif, and Simmons join the New Republic army.|
- Main Article: Global Championship
- Airdate: July 3, 2013
Prepare for the Halo Global Championship, kicking off this summer at RTX 2013!
The #1 Movie in the GalaxyEdit
- Main Article: The No. 1 Movie in the Galaxy
- Airdate: August 4, 2013
Sarge shows the Blues a trailer he made for a Red vs. Blue movie.
- Main Article: Game Changer
- Airdate: September 16, 2013
The Commissioner of Grifball has some big news for the Rookie...so that's probably bad.
I Just Spied in Your Arms TonightEdit
- Main Article: I Just Spied in Your Arms Tonight
- Airdate: December 17, 2013
What to do if the NSA spies on you while you're playing video games.
- This is the first season in the series which has nothing to do with A.I. and/or Project Freelancer.
- This is also the first season to not have Burnie Burns as a writer, with writing being taken over by Miles Luna.
- Season 11 returns to an episodic style resembling the Blood Gulch Chronicles, including the sole use of Machinima for animation, After Effects-inserted images to represent items not found in the Halo game engines, and a higher emphasis on comedy than action. Series writer and director Miles Luna would later affirm the Season most resembles the Blood Gulch Chronicles.
- Despite not having its own soundtrack, music from this season was included in the Red vs. Blue: Season 12 Soundtrack.
- Main article: Contact
|Red vs. Blue Seasons|
|The Blood Gulch Chronicles||Season 1 • Season 2 • Season 3 • Season 4 • Out of Mind • Season 5|
|The Recollection||Recovery One • Reconstruction • Relocated • Recreation • Revelation|
|The Project Freelancer Saga||Season 9 • MIA • Where There's a Will, There's a Wall • Season 10|
|The Chorus Trilogy||Season 11 • Season 12 • Season 13|
|The Shisno Trilogy||Season 15 • The Shisno Paradox • Singularity|
|Non-Canon||PSAs • Specials • RvB Animated • 360 • Team Slipspace|