Jason Weight was the lead writer of Red vs. Blue: Singularity and a co-writer of Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox. Brought in by Joe Nicolosi at producer Koen Wooten’s recommendation to help with the middle to latter part of Season 16, he ultimately wrote six episodes based on Joe Nicolosi's series treatment. He would then become the main writer for Singularity, with the help of both Nicolosi and Miles Luna to develop the story.
Weight also voiced Lancelot the Orange Knight and Coach Prestwood. His first Red vs. Blue contributions were the PSA’s, Caboose's Guide to Finding Your Home, Hard Truths, Lopez's Technical Guide to Empathy, and Recycling.
- A Pizza the Action
- It Just Winked At Me
- Caboose's Travels
- Sword Loser
- A Time for Hammers
- Lights Out
- Red vs. Blue: Singularity (excluding The Not-So-Good Ol' Days)
- Sister is his favorite character to write for.
- ↑ RvB Season 16, Pre-release Update
- ↑ : “I mean Joe wrote the season/episode treatment & each scene's breakdown and so much of the humour is in the VAs' delivery but I WROTE THIS EPISODE ME ME ME”
- ↑ : “So uh, another announcement, I wrote 6 episodes of the new season of Red vs. Blue.”
- ↑ : “So I wrote today's episode of Red vs Blue and talk for like a full minute as the voice of Lancelot, exasperated knight of 'Camelto'”
- ↑ : “So they released another RvB PSA I wrote. It's about robots.”
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 : “My spectacular co-writer Jason Weight @StarshipGoldfis brought some of the season's sharpest jokes and deepest emotions. He wrote episodes 6, 7, 10, 11, 13 and 14.”
- ↑ Singularity