- "Hello! I am literally the worst program ever made!"
- —Holo-Grif in Relocated: Part Four
Role in Plot[edit | edit source]
When Lopez arrived in Valhalla, he created the Red base's Holo Chamber as well as Holo-Grif to allow the Reds to test their newest weapon. Holo-Grif gave Sarge the ability to test his 'new' Warthog, by using its turret cannon to kill Grif without any consequences. It appears again when Simmons uses the room to talk to an artificial Sarge alone and Holo-Grif yelling "I love boners!".
Currently, Holo-Grif's status is unknown, as Outpost 17-B may have been turned into condos along with the rest of Valhalla.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It seems that Lopez dislikes making Holo-Grifs, as he claims "It makes other things!" Perhaps Lopez wishes to show off other material he installed, but either way he is reluctant to summon more Holo-Grifs when ordered to do so by Sarge.
- The Holo-Grifs are a slightly lighter shade of orange than the real Grif. This is more noticeable when Grif is standing next to them.
- There is a deleted scene involving Grif talking to a Holo-Grif, resulting in the two Grif's getting confused about which one is the real one, before the two realize neither of them truly cares.
|Blood Gulch: Sarge (ε) · Dick Simmons (ε) · Dexter Grif (ε) · Franklin Delano Donut (ε) · Lopez the Heavy (ε)|
|Desert Gulch: Surge · Gene · Cronut · Lorenzo · Biff · Shelly|
|FH57: Turf · Morgan · Drag · Sue · Santos · Peake · Cherry|
|Colorblind: Hutch · Regina · Cobb · Marlowe|
|Sarge's Elite Team: George · John · Alex|
|Other: Lopez 2.0 · Red Zealot · Max Gain · Phil · Walter Henderson · Red Mutineer|
Burke · Dellario · Tubbs · Hammer · Johnson MacGruff · Hank Daggerknife · Clint Buckshot
|Vehicles: M12 LRV · Motorcycle|
|Freelancer A.I.: Α · B (ε) · Γ · Δ · Ε · Η · Θ · I · Σ · Ω · F.I.L.S.S.· V.I.C. (ε)|
|Other A.I.: Lopez the Heavy (ε) · Sheila · Andrew D. Kaboom (ε) · Holo-Grif · Phil (Falcon)|
Lopez 2.0 · Freckles · Cyclops · Santa · Cherry · Shelly