Halo 5: Guardians is a video game developed by 343 Industries. It is the second installment of the Halo "Reclaimer" saga and was released for Xbox One on October 27, 2015. Halo 5 made its Red vs. Blue debut in Season 15. While some character, weapon, and vehicle models return in Zero, the season ultimately opted to be entirely animated in Unreal Engine and doesn't use the actual Halo 5 engine.
Red vs. Blue Seasons using Halo 5[edit | edit source]
- Red vs. Blue: Season 15
- Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox
- Red vs. Blue: Singularity
- PSAs (Various)
- Special Episodes (Various)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Oddly, despite coming out in the Fall of 2015, the game was excluded from the production of Season 14.
- One possible reason for this could be the lack of features in the game at launch compared to the end of 2016.
- One of the main issues machinimators have is the lack of splitscreen, meaning the machinima team was unable to have four characters on the same console like in previous games. This led to requiring sixteen consoles, one for each character. This is likely what prevented its use in Season 14, as additional consoles weren't purchased until the development of Season 15.