Halo 4 is a video game developed by 343 Industries. It is the first installment of the Halo "Reclaimer" saga and was released for Xbox 360 on November 6, 2012. Halo 4 made its first Red vs. Blue appearance in the PSAs Save the Date and Remember To Not Forget. It is first canonically used in the Season 10 finale, Don't Say It. In a popular gametype of Halo 4, known as Spartan Ops, there is a number of Red vs. Blue Easter Eggs, and an achievement, called Roses vs. Violets, worth 20 gamerpoints for finding them.
Red vs. Blue Seasons using Halo 4[edit | edit source]
- Red vs. Blue: Season 10 (Episode 22)
- Red vs. Blue: Season 11
- Red vs. Blue: Season 12
- Red vs. Blue: Season 13
- Red vs. Blue: Season 14 (Episode 8, Episode 18, Episode 20)
- Red vs. Blue: Singularity (Episode 1, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 8, Episode 9)
- PSAs (Various)
- Special Episodes (Various)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the main complaints from the machinima directors during The Chorus Trilogy was a glitch that caused a player's weapon to be raised anytime a character would walk or turn while their weapon was lowered.