Halo 3 introduced a new feature in regards to Multiplayer; the ability to customize one's armor. Much like in Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, a player can customize their character's armor color. However, in Halo 3, a player can now customize their character's helmet, shoulder armor, and chest piece. This feature makes characters like Caboose, C.T., the Meta, and others possible. Additionally, Halo 3 introduced a new weapon setup that allowed a character's secondary weapon to be visible when not held, typically mounted on their back or thigh.
Halo 3 also introduced two new features that would completely change the future of Machinima; the Forge and Theater modes. Using Forge mode, players could now use a built in tool kit to effectively build scenes from a selection of props and stage materials. The Theater mode, meanwhile, made for an improved method of shooting. Players could now record footage and replay it at will, allowing a single scene to be shot from multiple angles, as opposed to filming live.
Red vs. Blue Seasons using Halo 3[edit | edit source]
- Red vs. Blue: Reconstruction
- Red vs. Blue: Relocated
- Red vs. Blue: Recreation
- Red vs. Blue: Revelation
- Red vs. Blue: Season 9
- Red vs. Blue: Season 10
- Red vs. Blue: Season 11 (Episode 3, Episode 19)
- Red vs. Blue: Season 13 (Episode 19, Santa)
- Red vs. Blue: Season 14 (Episode 6, Episode 7, Episode 12, Episode 13, Episode 14, Episode 21, Episode 22, Episode 24)
- Red vs. Blue: Season 15 (Santa)
- Red vs. Blue: Singularity (Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 8, Episode 9)
- PSAs (Various)
- Special Episodes (Various)