- "More like Alexander the Overrated! I mean, who dies of a common cold? He can’t even conquer the sniffles."
- —Sarge insulting Alex in Walk and Talk
Role in PlotEdit
Upon being recruited by Sarge and Simmons, Alex, along with John and George, travels in time with them to kill Temple. However unknown to the rest of them, Caboose already encountered Alex in the past and accidentally sneezes on him, giving him the Common Cold. Because of this, he constantly collapses due to the sickness and ultimately dies, as his immune system wasn't strong enough to battle the time period's modern diseases.
- Alex's Helmet is the Achilles helmet, which is the hardest helmet to obtain in Halo 5. To get it, you must join a Spartan Company (basically a clan system) and master every clan commendation in the game.
- Alex's death alludes to both War of the Worlds (where the invaders fall victim to the diseases mankind slowly developed immunity to) and Alexander's own death at just 32 from an unclear disease.
- The only language Alex can speak is Ancient Macedonian, which is extinct and hardly understood outside of the words inherited by Ancient Greek.
|Blood Gulch: Sarge (ε) · Dick Simmons (ε) · Dexter Grif (ε) · Franklin Delano Donut (ε) · Lopez the Heavy (ε)|
|Desert Gulch: Surge · Gene · Cronut · Lorenzo · Biff · Shelly|
|FH57: Turf · Morgan · Drag · Sue · Santos · Peake · Cherry|
|Colorblind: Hutch · Regina · Cobb · Marlowe|
|Sarge's Elite Team: George · John · Alex|
|Other: Lopez 2.0 · Red Zealot · Max Gain · Phil · Walter Henderson · Red Mutineer|
Burke · Dellario · Tubbs · Hammer · Johnson MacGruff · Hank Daggerknife · Clint Buckshot
|Vehicles: M12 LRV · Motorcycle|